Impact Examples (so far)
The measure of the value of anything is best reflected in terms of tangible results. Here are a few examples of the impact our efforts, along with those of our partnering clients, have had on the commerce and communities of the world (so far).
- Over the years, we have positively affected 10 million people around the globe (almost as much as the national population of the poor African countries of Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan)
- Over 80 million tonnes of CO2 saved (more than the annual national GHG emissions of the country of Greece and around the annual national GHG emissions of the US state of South Carolina)
- Developed over 500+ projects in renewables, forestry, agriculture, industry, households and public institutions
- Screened the climate footprint of over USD 1 trillion of investments
- Mobilised over USD 10 billion for clean energy investments in emerging markets
- Enabled production of more than 100,000 GWh of renewable energy (around 30% of the annual national electricity consumption of the United Kingdom)
- Protected or restored over 55,000 km2 of land (approx. the area covered by 5,500,000 soccer pitches)
- Helped create nearly 70,000 jobs in developing countries
Be part of driving the change towards sustainable societies and economies that positively impact our climate, ecosystems and communities - have a look at our solutions.
Not sure where to start? Get in touch with our team.